Discover Your Ideal Lifestyle
At Idalia all the best lifestyle choices are yours.
- 99 luxuriously appointed apartments spread over three levels
- An array of one and two bedroom configurations
- Choose the living space to create the home that’s perfect for you
In a lush new swathe of green that brings with it a vibrant addition to life in Canberra you’re invited to discover Idalia.
Idalia is named after the Australian National Park of the same name, in keeping with previous developments in the estate. A place you’ll warmly embrace as the ideal location to style your new home.
As an integral part of Woden Green - the cosmopolitan new dimension of Canberra, Idalia is at the centre of urban living that encompasses relaxed style and effortless convenience. It’s simply ideal in every respect.
Your Stunning New Home
Understated elegance and effortless efficiency
- Comprehensive thought, planning, expertise and imagination is applied to the design and construction of the new Idalia apartments
- Offering a choice of configurations creating unique lifestyle options.
Touches of brilliance, statements of style
Quality and attention to detail are inherent in each aspect of every Idalia apartment
- Premium fixtures, finishes and appliances for you to enjoy
- Security access underground parking is provided, including integrated secure storage facilities
- To draw on the natural beauty outside, light colours and matt polished surfaces create the backdrop for you to add splashes of colour and individual touches of style
- Innovations in sustainability through design and construction, making your home environment perform as superbly as it looks.
Everything is in place to craft the ideal living environment for you to enjoy all year round.
Maximising your living space
Maximising your living space at Idalia is a design feature you’ll really make the most of every day.
- Configured to maximise the reach of winter sun spilling deep into living areas, and shield you from summer‘s glare with double glazed windows and artfully crafted shading
Natural light will cascade across luxuriantly carpeted floors.
- Make the most of the sense of expanse, you’ll enjoy an easy flow from room to room
- Provides scope for you to configure your living spaces to create your distinctive home just as you like it
Flowing lines shape the design principles for Idalia as a place for people to move freely and yet still simply enjoy the beauty of their surroundings.
At the centre of this village like environment, the clean lines of glass sheathed apartments and the understated style of its entrances blend seamlessly with landscaped greenery and broad, leafy walkways. This sense of uncluttered space, connectivity and appreciation for the natural beauty around it make Idalia a key figure in the Woden Green estate.
Idalia is the splendid embodiment of expertise and innovation that forms a simply beautiful place to live.
Living at the geographical heart of the nation’s capital brings with it unique advantages, Idalia is a new residential address designed for a new era. The sustained growth of Canberra and the ever increasing diversity of its lifestyle options are transforming the city and it’s town centres.
- Easy access to where you work and the widest array of lifestyle options to enjoy
- Burgeoning entertainment, sporting, lifestyle and fitness experiences
- A 24/7 sense of vivacity, an aura of sophistication and a vibrant appreciation of community
As the pace of urban life increasingly swirls around it, Idalia provides your hidden sanctuary. Get out and get active or relax in the sculptured courtyard. The choice is yours.
To say that Idalia is ideally situated is an understatement. Idalia is at the focal point of Woden Green, the newest and most vibrant living environment in the geographical heart of Canberra.
Encircled by rolling parklands, Idalia is at the centre of the best in urban living, with everything in easy reach.
As part of a holistic approach to creating a truly superb place to live every element of contemporary urban design has been considered, providing the tranquillity that’s such an important part of your new home.
It’s an area brimming with individual features and characteristics to create one beautiful place to live in and enjoy.
- Minutes away from Woden’s extraordinary array of shopping and entertainment options
- Very close to Westfield and wonderfully eclectic boutiques, cafés and alfresco dining.
Leading government departments share your neighbourhood with dynamic business centres, sporting facilities and Canberra's Major Hospital. Within easy connection to arterial roads, effortlessly taking you anywhere in Canberra and beyond.
Visit the display suite, located at 20 Wilbow Street, Phillip. ACT.
There has never been a better time to invest in Woden Valley. The town is seeing a resurgence of growth due to the upgrade of Woden Valley’s Westfield, development of a new bus interchange, the opening of new hotels, and upgrades to the Canberra Hospital. As these are completed, a new cluster of lifestyle and hospitality outlets are sure to follow.
Canberra’s population is predicted to continue growing to over 500,000 in the next 20 years and new homes of the highest quality will be in strong demand. Idalia is perfectly located in the heart of Woden Valley and in close proximity to the following public service employers where staff prefer to live close to where they work:
- Commonwealth Department of Health & Ageing
- Commonwealth Department of Veteran Affairs
- Commonwealth Department of Prime Minister & Cabinet
- ACT Government Department of Health
- Australian Patent Office (IP Australia)
Other advantages of investing in Canberra’s Woden Valley include:
- Rental market remains buoyant with rental vacancy rates below 2% across Canberra – the second lowest in the country
- Gross yields in Canberra have maintained strength and as at the end of January 2016 were recorded at 5.1% for units
- Only 5% deposit
- Stamp Duty is tax deductable in the ACT
- Historically low interest rates
- Job growth has recovered, and is the strongest it has been in three years
Hindmarsh - The Developer & Builder
Founded in Canberra over 36 years ago, Hindmarsh is one of Australia’s leading privately owned property and construction companies
- Focusing on complex construction projects and property development, as well as retirement services and capital management
- Completed over $3.5 billion of construction work
- Delivered 4000 residential and retirement living units.
With comprehensive history and experience in the ACT region, Hindmarsh understands Canberra. Hindmarsh has earned its reputation for excellence through its commitment to quality, integrity, safety, innovation and teamwork.
Hindmarsh has a specialist team that understands what it takes to build sustainable, innovative new communities that exceed expectations. That’s why when it comes to building Australia’s future, people look to Hindmarsh.
Scott Carver - The Architect
Integrating the peculiarity of place + space, across all disciplines and every project, from the extra small to the extra-large.
- Proven expertise in the delivery of projects spanning residential, retail, hospitality, commercial, and the public realm.
The team fostered a collective passion for crafting a living environment that gives you the basis to create your own distinctly unique and perfectly tailored lifestyle. Idalia is the splendid embodiment of expertise and innovation that forms a simply beautiful place to live.